Welcome to my blog about, at least mostly, games. Here you can find reviews, impressions, pictures and things that I think are interesting enough to write about. If you want me to speak up on something, then write it to me. Want to discuss something in a post then write it in the comments. Hope it will be good reading for you.

söndag 18 mars 2012

New blogform + Naruto Utimate Ninja Storm 2 thoughts

Okay, I'm going to start to blog more often but shorter, more thought on recent news and thought on games I'm currently playing. Nothing planed, just me writing as I feel, when I feel for it, about games. This does not mean that I will stop writing longer articles, reviews or analysis, rather that I will put in some smaller bit in between. So there, that's what I've been up to.

I've been playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninjastorm 2, and yeah, it's a good game, it has a 'I need to do all the quests'-pull, that makes you want to do everything. This is both go
od and bad. I spent 30 hours in the main story, doing everything that can be made. But it wasn't always fun, you just spend most of the game running around doing errands to people. It gets boring quite fast, but if you're like me, you'll do it anyway. I have to say straight up, this is probably not a game to be played by people that haven't seen the show. For those who have, it's fun to see all the characters again and watch them battle.

Okay, now I've said a lot of bad stuff about the game, but what's good then? Well, the main thing is, the battles. Every battle is fun, and the last battles are really challenging. But it's the boss battles that really shines. To describe them as epic is the understatement of the century, I love them. If you're a fan of Naruto, I'll definitely say check it out.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar