Welcome to my blog about, at least mostly, games. Here you can find reviews, impressions, pictures and things that I think are interesting enough to write about. If you want me to speak up on something, then write it to me. Want to discuss something in a post then write it in the comments. Hope it will be good reading for you.

torsdag 21 februari 2013

Quick PS4 first impression

Okay, it's really late but I'm going to try to quickly say what I thought of the Sony PS4 reveal press conference. I am impressed, a lot more so than I was for the Wii U, which once again will be really behind, specs-wise. Some great games were showed, some surprise visits and a lot of absolutely gorgeous tec-demos. Highlight of the evening was David Cage's tec-demo, the appearance of Blizzard to announce Diablo III on the PS3 and PS4 and Watch Dogs, that still looks amazing.
So there's my quick first thoughts about it, I will write a more elaborate post once I have the time, for now, I too must sleep. Bye

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar